Rugged 2023 Pioneer 700 – 2P comes with more storage and improved steering
March 28, 2023 — Markham, ON.
Fresh off the release of the 2023 Honda Pioneer 700 – 4P Deluxe in January, Honda Canada is pleased to announce the return of the 2-passenger version; the 2023 Pioneer 700 – 2P Deluxe.
Known for its heavyweight capability on the worksite and lightweight handling on the trail, the Pioneer 700 builds on its strong reputation with key improvements for 2023. Its refinements are aimed at improving performance and comfort, increasing storage capacity, and enhancing accessory integration.
Selling Price – $19,699
Includes MSRP ($17,944), freight, PDI and other fees ($1,755)
Pricing may vary by Province
Colour – Patriot Red
NEW FOR 2023
- Added Storage: The storage volume is nearly twice that of the previous generation, and the glove box is the largest of any Honda side-by-side.
- Tilt Steering: A new tilt steering wheel enables fine-tuned comfort, in addition to improved vehicle ingress and egress.
- Beverage Holders: The front-door-mounted beverage holders have been redesigned to hold tumbler-size cups.
- Pre-wired Accessory Connector: A pre-wired panel is provided under the hood to simplify installation of Honda and aftermarket electronic accessories.
- Dash Switch Panel: Also, to facilitate clean installation of electronic accessories, pre-wired switches are integrated in the dash.
- In-Bed Outlet: A handy 12-volt accessory receptacle can now be found in the bed, enabling use of electronic devices like coolers, work lights, food warmers, sprayers, air compressors and more.
- New Meter: A new dash meter that’s twice the size of the previous generation, for improved visibility.
- Bed Lights: For locating gear in low-light conditions—for example, selecting a fishing lure—the Pioneer 700 now comes with dual bed lights.
- Wheels: Now comes standard with black aluminum wheels.
- Electric Power Steering: Updated Electric Power Steering increases torque assist by more than 25%, improves handling and features a new “Return to Center” function that improves responsiveness and reduces steering effort.
- Protection: Adding to Honda’s legendary durability, quality and reliability, the Pioneer 700 is designed with a new radiator-fan vent tube, increased frame strength-to-weight ratio and revised front and rear driveshaft boots that improve puncture resistance.
To subscribe to the latest Honda Canada news and updates, please visit www.hondanews.ca
Honda Canada Motorcycles
Honda Canada Inc. was established in 1969 and is the sole distributor of Honda motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and side-by-sides in Canada. The Honda Canada Motorcycle Division is responsible for sales, marketing, and operational activities for these products through authorized Honda dealers. For more information on Honda Canada powersports products, please visit: https://motorcycle.honda.ca/.